This 870+ pages resource is designed for facility management practitioners who are responsible for facility
planning. Good facility planning is key to a productive environment. Learn about tools, processes, policies,
procedures and techniques that will assist you in maximizing facility usage against acceptable cost.
A practical approach to facility planning that offers you the opportunity to further achieve efficiencies in the
planning of your facilities.
Resource materials cover the following key topical areas:
- Fundamentals of the profession
- Strategic facilities planning
- Customer analysis and needs assessment
- Effective communication
- Design assessment
- Feasibility and project budgeting
- Selecting architects and interior designers
- The project team
- Project management skills
- Site study and site selection
- The construction process
- Building commissioning
- Furniture selection and ergonomics
- Moves management.
You will get checklists that you can apply directly to your situation.
Self-test section(s) included.
Free shipping to Singapore & South East Asia
SKU: FSP B S
Weight: 1.00 lbs
Back to Top